- freely choose the thickness and position of each gas or glass layer.
- freely define (low-E) coatings on any surface.
- setup the components and mixture of your gas filling (using Argon, Krypton, Xenon, Air (or SF6).
- define the exterior heat transfer coefficients and temperatures freely or according to EN673 standard.
- set the tilt angle for your glazing unit, if it is not vertically mounted.
- use an even more precise mode to calculate Ug, in-line with EN673, but without using the simplifications mentioned in the standard (like Tm=283K,…)
- all glass surface temperatures and all convective and radiative heat transfer coefficients are displayed at any time.
- the resulting thermal transmittance Ug is shown precisely and rounded according to EN 673.
After defining the IGU a geometric representation of the glazing can be used in any thermal simulation project.
Additionally you can automatically add a spacer to the glazing using the two-box model. Currently the following spacers are available: